The AVG Error Code 1317 typically pops due to wrongfully system settings/windows registry entries & may cause your operating machine. Thus, suggested you to Fix AVG Error Code 1317 either by approaching out at the AVG Customer Support Number or by getting aware of how to DIY as given underneath.
Causes of AVG Error Code 1317:
- Remnant AVG entries in the PC registry.
- Wrong AVG product key entries
- Online or offline malware, virus, worm, adware, hiccups, or spyware may infect the AVG antivirus.
- Useless junks are taking the unnecessary RAM space.
- Uninstalling the windows updates.
- Product key and license are all expired
- Wrongfully downloading/installing the AVG antivirus products.