How to uninstall/remove Conflicting Antivirus Softwareadmin
The AVG installation package is capable of detecting various conflicting anti-virus products that may prevent few AVG components from functioning accurately. As suggested by a team of AVG Installation support experts, when conflicting program is detected, it should immediately be uninstalled before installation of the AVG software is performed. Usually, programs can be uninstalled with the help of standard Windows “Remove Conflicting Antivirus Software” option.
Steps to uninstall or remove Conflicting Antivirus products
Step1: For Windows 10
- Open the “Control Panel” in the web bar which is located at the bottom left section of your computer screen
- Select “Programs and Features” icon
- As suggested by AVG experts, select program which you want to uninstall in the given list of installed programs and tap on “Uninstall” icon
- After the program is properly uninstalled, it is suggested to restart the PC device and execute the installation of AVG products. You may later install AVG software
Step2: For Windows 10
- Hover the mouse over the lower-left corner of computer screen, and then right-click on the “Windows logo”section which will appear on the screen. You will be able to see the list of options in the screen
- In the list of options available, just click on “Control Panel’ panel.
- Click on “Programs -> Uninstall a program” section.
- Tap on program which you wish to uninstall in the list of installed programs provided and select the “remove” option.
- After you have un-installation process is finished, restart your computer and execute the installation of AVG.
Step3: Windows Vista or 7
- Open the Start menu and go to the “Control Panel” section.
- Click on the “Programs -> Uninstall a program” option.
- Click on the program which you want to uninstall in the given list of installed programs and the select “Remove” option to remove the specific software.
- After the program has been uninstalled, users are requested to restart the computer and run the installation of AVG software.
If you are still in mess with these kinds of AVG issues, then directly get in touch at AVG Antivirus customer support team to get all your issues solved instantly. We are one of the world-class tech support engineers who are ever ready to help its customers in need.