How to Prepare your Computer for Installation of AVG?admin
Do you want to secure your device including phone, PC, or tablet? If yes, then use AVG services online or offline to securitize it all. To do so, you need to Prepare Your Computer for Installation of AVG.
If you are newbie user & don’t know anything about AVG then this post will be a greater source of learning for you. Also, you can let our AVG experts install it for you. Yes, Our AVG Antivirus Support available 24/7/365 days to host your queries at any time & from anywhere. If you want to prepare your computer for installation of AVG, have a look at the steps given below:
Things to Prepare your Computer for Installation of AVG:
The workable Operating Systems are:
- Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except Starter Edition (32-bit/64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3, any Edition (32 bit)
- Windows 10 except Mobile & IoT (Internet of thing) Core Edition (32-bit/64 bit)
- Windows 8 or 8.1 except RT & Starter Edition (32-bit/64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or above, any Edition (32-bit/64bit)
Related Blog: How to Fix AVG Installing Error Code 2203?
Basic System Requirements:
- PC with Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64-bit processor or higher. It must be compatible with the SSE2 instructions)
- Well-connected Internet device. It needs to activate, download, & maintain updates the program updates. Plus, you need to maintain antivirus database on the daily basis.
- Standard Screen Resolution of the device must not be lower than the 800 x 600 pixels.
- 256 MB RAM or higher
- 2 GB free memory space on device hard disk
Are you coming across any queries?
Let Our AVG Antivirus Support Techies Install For You!
Are you coming across any queries then let our Techies install for you. The smartest strategy is to get on your cell phone to dial the AVG Installation Support Number 1-800-559-7251. Once you phone at the toll-free number, connect to experts available 24/7 for you. Professionals will try to aid you in every possible way. If the degree of difficulty of your issue is mild then techie will try to fix it on phone call. But if not, then your case will pass further to the senior team.