How to Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free Edition 2012?admin
Let’s have a look at this blog which will comprise of three steps for users to help them to know the process involved manually to uninstall AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2012 as discussed by AVG technical support Experts:
- Log-in to your device as a system Administrator is required at initial levels.
- Tap on the Windows Home/Start button and then simply click on the “Programs or All Programs entry” to complete the process smoothly.
- Next, a user is required to enter a file folder which will be named as AVG 2012.
- Scroll down from top to bottom to launch a link which is titled as Uninstall AVG. Wait for a while to let the process complete.
- To completely uninstall the AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, a user is required to Un-check the option named as “Please, keep me protected with AVG Security Toolbar and LinkScanner”
- A user can then manually add the following options directly to the AVG Software Installer uninstall wizard and then Click on the “Next “option. Wait for seconds for the AVG Configuration progress to complete the process.
- Removal of user settings is required
- Next, a user is required to Remove Virus Vault contents
- Close the desired webpage named as “The AVG Security Toolbar has been uninstalled”.
- Saving of all your personal stuffs and then rebooting the Windows PC by clicking on the option named as” Restart Now (recommended)” is recommended to users.
- Click on the Start button and then click on the “Settings: menu to directly go tos the Control Panel.
- Go and tap on the “Add or Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features entry” which can be accessed in the Control Panel window.
- Locating of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 – x86 9.0.30729.4148 is recommended to users and then click on the “Remove” button just behind it to launch the “Remove/Uninstall” option for it.
- Clicking on the “Yes” menu directly from Add or Remove Programs or Windows UAC is essential.
- Wait for a while and reboot the computer.
- Click on the Start > Search > “For Files or Folder.” option .
- Tap on the Tools and then on the Folder Option
- Next, a user is required to tap on the “All files and folders” link and then enter the “AVG” in “All or part of the file name” section.
- Tap on the “Expand” icon which is located on the “More advanced options” link section.
- Click on the Search button
- Next, you are required to click on the Start > Run menu
- Right clicking straight on the “My Computer” item in Registry Editor is essential to easily complete the process.
- Next, simply run the Export command to easily have backup of your information & save the registry file in a safe place.
- Search and confirm the AVG entries and then delete them when find.
- Users working with the advanced version of the Windows system, need to click on the [Ctrl] key + [F] key to easily start the manual search process.
- Press the F3 button for the next one related with AVG 2012.
AVG Customer Support- Reasons to approach Our Services
Our solution has been intended to convene the objectives of high routine & safekeeping at every level of managerial structures. We install fastest ever tech support services by distributing users an extremely optimized way-outs to trounce with their unforeseen and sudden technical issues via assorted modes. A broad assortment of tech prop-ups services carried by our AVG installation support team are preferred as the most excellent ever services in the tech shore up industries. Being a connoisseur team of AVG professionals, we are ever ready to deliver their services with high feat level keys so that our solutions are highly hands-on, speedy and elegant support services with highly developed remote troubleshooting capabilities.
Working with a variety of sophisticated level communication techniques over the Internet and via other links as well to distribute the industry touch results to our customers is what we crave for. So, rush and contact us our AVG Customer Support by dialing toll-free AVG Customer Support Phone Number +1 (800) 243-00051 instantly.