1) Personal Information: We will ask to share your personal identification or personal data that allows us to contact you. At the time of registration every user need to give his contact information like first and last name, postal address, Email address and other personal identification. My AVG Antivirus Tech Support Number support team will use your contact details to contact you regarding the products you have requested while using our site. That may include renewal notifications, re-registration, special offers to improve our services for the customers.
2) Payment Information: If a user visits on our site and registers with us to use service offered by AVG Tech Support Number, we will not ask anyone to collect their credit card details directly on the phone calls. This information is entered by the user himself and AVG Tech Support Number may use third party to verify and process credit cards only for billing purposes. We will not share this information to a third party only in certain cases in order to complete the important payment processing. All the details of debit or credit cards numbers are used with secured servers and these numbers are not accessible by the AVG Antivirus Tech Support Number without getting the permission of the respective customers.
- Subscriber Computer: We may ask for information related with your computer system, that may include data like purchase date of computer, type of computer, computer identification number, model and version of your computer, physical condition of computer and error tracing files etc. All this data is required to give you a customized tech support to you also assist us to update our support service and improve the list of our supported products.
- Access: To provide you a result-oriented support service, we have to take control of your computer. AVG Antivirus Tech Support Number uses certified tools that let users to avail access of user computer to our technicians remotely on the internet, so that they can diagnosis the actual problem to resolve it. Our tech support experts are not allowed to use the remote enabled support service to customers until they have gone through the proper training and user allowed to grant control of it. Our tech support team never uses to acquire confidential or personal data stored on the user computer, intentionally destroying the original data on user computer, or with intention to face any issue with his system.
- Live Support Session Records: AVG Antivirus Tech Support Number has the right to monitor online and offline sessions scheduled between the user and tech support team members just to guarantee the quality control for the service offered to the customer by the tech support team. We may also record the online or offline sessions directed on the site for user reference and to offer assistance in fixing the complaints or disputes in near future. The session records can also be used to develop the service, give knowledge based assistance or conduct market research. Any session record data will not connected with personally identifiable information of any individual customer.