How to Fix AVG Error Code 0xE001C046?admin
If you are installing AVG Antivirus in your Laptop or Computer, and you got error code 0xE001C046 and installation failed. This error indicating that something happens in your antivirus program may be due to an older version of the Norton products, Corrupt download or incomplete installation of AVG Antivirus software, Computer/laptop OS compatible issue of download free installation file, Maliciously or mistakenly deleted AVG Antivirus-related files, etc. Then don’t worry about anything, the issue can be easily fixed. Well, here the blog will guide you easy solutions on to Fix AVG Error Code 0xE001C046. So you just need to carefully follow the steps to get resolved the problem quickly.
Solutions to Fix AVG Error Code 0xE001C046:-
Solution 1:- Remove Traces Of Your Previous Antivirus
Have you properly cleaned out your previous Antivirus on your Laptop or Computer? (Previous Antivirus like Norton, McAfee, etc.) Actually, previous Antivirus leaves tons of registry items that will not allow any other Antivirus program to run properly.
Then you should try to manually remove the AVG Antivirus software program, by going to control panel remove programs.
After then trying to install the AVG Antivirus again, and then check the error is resolved. If it’s not then going to the next solution.
Related Blog: How to Fix Avg Error Code 0xe0010002?
Solution 2:- Removed the Old AVG applications From System
Can’t remove old AVG Antivirus applications yet, after getting this error, then don’t upset, here are the steps to do this thing.
Follow the steps:-
- Log into your computer in the “Safe Mode”.
- Right-click on the “Start” button and choose “Explore”.
- Scroll down to Program files and open and then scroll down to “AVG” Folder. Then double-click on this folder.
- Now you may see other folders with AVG. Means when you right click on the folders it, then you will see the other folders, which you didn’t delete yet. Once you have removed the folder/s that can be deleted open up the folder that cannot.
- Delete all that you can in this folder either by deleting one by one or in little chunks until you are only left with a handful.
- These are the ones that will not delete until you do the following.
- Open up the “Task Manager” just by right clicking on the blue bar at the bottom and select “Processes”.
- Now end the AVG Processes and then go back into the folder and delete the rest of the files. Once done, then you can delete the AVG Folder.
- Close this down and then restart your computer and you will be able to install AVG antivirus.
Solution 3:- Download Latest Antivirus Software
You should try to check that AVG Antivirus software program, you are trying to install that older version. If yes, then you need to download the current version of the Norton product, and then trying to install the error. After performing the actions may be your error problem will fix.
In case, if you are still facing the same error, then immediately connect with our experts to get your problem fixed.
Get in Touch With Experts Dial AVG Antivirus Support Number for Install or reinstall AVG Products:-
You can call at AVG Antivirus Support, which is a very helpful for you to make an instant connection with our team of well-experienced and certified technicians. The proficient technicians will give you a comprehensive guide to fixing the issue in an instant way. We are available 24×7 to your help, as you could dial number anytime from anywhere and take techies help to resolve this AVG antivirus related technical issues or errors. Hence it assures you will get the reliable and cost-effective solutions to AVG queries.